Sunday, June 28, 2009

Married!

Ok, been married for a week now. CRAZY. I know. To those of you who were there, thank you so much. To those of you who weren't, we still love you. Anyway, party was crazy, lots and lots of drinking and dancing which of course equals a lot of fun for spectators. We got 2 of the pictures back from the photographer already, they're gorgeous. Any way. Lots of fun. Married life is great, I already suck at it, but whatever. 

Went to Key West, Florida for the HM. Awesome time. Went scuba diving after getting sick on the boat. Quite the experience, very cool, but I suggest dramamine if you're going to partake in such activities. Sunsets, oceans, bed and breakfast, wife, all beautiful. 

Back in the real world. Officially. Tomorrow, I have to wake up early to mow the grass, weed the garden, work on basement and apparently now I have to clean the bathroom because SOMEbody doesn't think it's clean enough. Whatchagonnado.

Bill.

No comments: