Thursday, June 4, 2009

facial hair

I'm very glad that beards are coming back into style. You see I'm very capable of growing a full beard. Give me two weeks, and Grizzly Adams and I could hang out regularly. What a terrible reference. Everyone immediately jumps to a GA reference when talking beards, which makes sense, but seriously, in 2009, how many people actually remember Grizzly Adams? Time to update. Not sure who the new "Beard Reference Standard" should be, but we can do better people, just be creative.

Anyway, like I was saying, I'm glad they are back in style because I hate to shave, and like afore mentioned, I grow them quite easily. So, lucky me. However, like most trends, soon it will be gone, and I'll have to wait 30 years for it to come back in ('cause beards were real cool in the '70's I guess). 

Anyway, if you got an idea for the new Standard Beard Reference guy, let me know. Cause seriously, we need to work on this.

btw, I'm shaving tomorrow. Apparently you have to look presentable and not like you live in a bush when counseling people at a hospital. whatever.

Billy

1 comment:

lindsay e. s. said...

grizzly adams DID have a beard.