Monday, August 10, 2009

New Beginnings

So tomorrow I start my new job at Eisenhower middle school. I get to be a para for new 7th graders who need special attention. Should be fun. Still working at Famous Dave's. I got a road bike to pay for. And maybe a new tv. But we'll see. Anyway, it's an extra income, and I'll stick around there for a little bit. I'm also still at the hospital, working as a Chaplain there. But I've got less than 60 hours left, so hopefully done soon. 

Today I started my bike training. I road for like five minutes this morning before Nick's bike broke down. Then we walked. And I went around for 15 or 20 minutes this afternoon and just pedaled the whole time. Really fun. I just need a more comfortable seat. Obviously (butt problems ya know). I'm super excited. But I got Nick, Matt Brown, Kai and Joel to go biking with me, we're gonna do a 75 mile Kansas bike tour. I'm really excited about it. Wish me luck :)

Bill

No comments: