Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Work

So far this week, I've been working on: Sanding and priming the basement, Famous Dave's, Homework, Finals Projects, make-up work (not the science and application of beauty products, but past due work), Getting a new job for next year, keeping myself and fiance sane. 

I think I have accomplished all of those by now. I got a job interview, which is really the teacher showing me what she does, then handing me the job, barring I'm not a psycho. I'm going to be a Para at a middle school in town. I get to hang out w/ bad kids and smack em around when they're bad. Ok. not true. but I will be a para next year.

Started watching 30 Rock this last week w/ Kate. During finals I always like to pick up a season of some show and watch it. Very good show. It's not always laugh out loud funny, but it is funny to the point where you smile and think, "yeah, I really enjoyed that." I highly recommend it.

Senior class trip is this weekend. We finally got everything done for it, pretty excited. after tomorrow I'll be completely done w/ classes at MCC. excitement level is very high. Colorado, here I come

Bill

No comments: