Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long Short Week

Kate's family came up this last weekend. Did lots of wedding work, and ran around a lot. Stress. Not saying anything bad about Kate's fam or anything, but it's all stress right now.

Then Sunday morning, my dad, Scott (sister's BF) and I hit the road to Oklahoma. I worked on a paper the entire way down and missed most the ride with my head buried in my laptop. But we finally got down there, and went fishing (which was what the whole trip was about anyway). Caught some real nice fish too. Went back and continued to write the 2nd half of my Senior Integration. However, at 10:30 that night, I finished, then had to find an internet connection in the middle of BFE Oklahoma. But I found one, finally, sat in a gas station parking lot and emailed my paper to my bud Marion and she turned in my paper. Got a 90 on it. not bad. Got a B in the class, so I'm happy.

Fishing was ridiculous. killed fish right and left. We caught roughly 140 fish in 2 days. Brought back fish fillets to eat, fish fry this friday, gonna be good stuff.

Now today is Skip Day, so no classes. Need to turn in an application though. I'm going to try to become a Para educator at the middle school down the street from my house. That way I have a job with regular, good hours, or 8:00-2:45 job. Not bad, that lets me do my intern stuff and be home in time for my wife to cook me dinner...or the other way around... depending on how good I want it to be. But that's the plan. 

I'll come up with something deep and philosophical for next week. We'll see where I get.

Bill

No comments: