Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Incredible

Just got back from Colorado last night. And it was fantastic. I would live in Colorado for the rest of my life if I got the right job there. It's absolutely beautiful. 

The Senior Class Trip was amazing, got to spend some time with awesome friends and just great people, in an awesome place. We had an amazing time and I'm glad for everyone that went and hope they had as much fun as I did.

Anyway, we were deep in the mountains, snow still covering most of them, and it was stunning. The simultaneous simplicity and complexity, the awe inspiring majesty and regality of the Rockies is simply beautiful. It's hard to imagine the creation and formation of such incredible beauty, it is only a glimpse of the incredible power that God has. 

But the trip was not all happy and joyful. The group experienced loss and pain in an unexpected turn of events. I won't go into detail, because it's not my place, but it made me glad to have the people on the trip that we did, because we picked each other up and were able to support those who were affected more deeply by tragic events. It was an emotional trip, we had fun, and felt pain, but for 11 seniors of Manhattan Christian College, it hopefully is something not soon forgotten.

Bill

No comments: